Enjoy Warm Weather With Decks, Patios, and More
Summer is the perfect time of the year to throw a family barbecue or simply relax and enjoy the weather. Whatever it is that you like to do, let us help you improve your outdoor living experience.
From patios to decks to outdoor kitchens and more, we can provide you with the look you want while also working within your budget. We’ll work directly with you throughout the whole process to ensure your personal preferences, your family’s lifestyle, and your timeline is incorporated into the project. Let us help you indulge in the ultimate outdoor experience.
Direct Construction Inc has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. With about 20 years of experience in outdoor building projects in the Cleveland Ohio Area, we provide you with someone you can trust to do the job right.
Decks are a great way to have your friends and family over for summer barbecues. We will design your deck exactly the way you want. If you are unsure on the design you want, let us help. We can guide you to the right look for your home. Some of the most popular designs include:
- Wood decks
- Composite decks
- Vinyl decks
- Roof decks
- Assisted living ramps
Porches can really add a lot to a property. We have years of experience building front porches, back porches, and even wraparound porches. If you have a particular design in mind, let us know. We’ll be more than happy to work with you, so we can find exactly what it is you are looking for.
Outdoor Living Areas
An outdoor fireplace or an outdoor kitchen may just be the right upgrade for your home. From stoves to grills to fire pits and much more, we offer one of the widest selection in outdoor living options in the area. You can also customize your outdoor living area with your choice of concrete, furniture, appliances, and masonry.
We are licensed with the city to be able to put in handicap accessible ramps. We have some clients that need these ramps put into their homes or businesses. We can make the ramps a permanent addition to the property. But, we can also make them temporary so that if you decide to sell the home at a later date they can be easily removed.
What Steps Are In Our Process?
1) We will usually speak over the phone first to chat briefly about your project. From there, we will set up a date and time that is convenient for you to look at your home and project.
2) The next step is that we will put together some pricing and a plan for your project. We then get that to you to go over and review.
3) We then set up another date and time to meet at your home to go over the final pricing and make any adjustments as needed.
4) When any specialty materials need to be chosen for your outdoor deck or outdoor kitchen project we get you into the showroom to choose those.
5) Once the materials are chosen and all pricing is complete we will set up a final time and date to meet. At that point, we will sign a contract outlining the work and receive from you a deposit to begin.
6) Usually, within one week of signing the contract, we go ahead and order the materials needed and set up the date to begin the project for you.
7) We then get started on the outdoor living area and will continue the project in a timely manner until completed.
8) Once the remodel is complete we will do a final walk through with you to make sure everything looks just as it should. That is when the final balance will be paid for the completed outdoor living project.
Contact us today to find out how we can put together a plan to make the outside of your home exactly like you want it.