Flooring In Cleveland, Ohio
Nothing makes a home look better than a brand new floor. When you add a new floor to your home, you’ll not only increase the value of it, you’ll also give it a whole new look. For nearly 20 years, we have been helping customers in the Cleveland Ohio Area with their flooring needs. We help them to choose the right flooring materials based on their personal preferences, their lifestyle and their desired budget. Direct Construction Inc is an A+ Rated General Contractor In Cleveland Ohio with the BBB.
At Direct Construction Inc, we not only offer Expert guidance, we also provide our customers with the very high-quality materials and craftsmanship. You can also feel confident that we’ll always install your flooring right the first time and in a timely manner. That’s our guarantee to you.
Additionally, we perform all flooring work in-house and do not subcontract it out.
Get Access to a Wide Selection of Quality Flooring Products
- Hardwood Flooring
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Sandstone Tile Flooring
- Porcelain Tile Flooring
- LVT – Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Various Carpeted Flooring Options
Choosing the Right Flooring for your Home
When deciding on the right kind of flooring for your home, it’s important to take a number of aspects into account:
- Your family’s activity: For areas of the home with a lot of traffic, LVT or Luxury Vinyl Tile floors may be a good decision. Children’s toys and the scuffing of heavy traffic can damage wood floors, whereas LVT is known for its optimal durability.
- Asthma or respiratory allergies: If anyone in your family has asthma, allergies or respiratory issues, carpet may not be the best choice. In fact, carpets tend to hold in allergens, whereas non-carpeted flooring can generally be thoroughly cleaned more easily.
- Rooms to be floored: You will likely want to choose different flooring for the different rooms of your home.
What Steps Are In Our Process?
1) We will usually speak over the phone first to chat briefly about your project. From there, we will set up a date and time that is convenient for you to look at your home and project.
2) The next step is that we will put together some pricing and a plan for your project. We then get that to you to go over and review.
3) We then set up another date and time to meet at your home to go over the final pricing and make any adjustments as needed.
4) When tile, hardwoods, carpet, vinyl or any other flooring materials need to be chosen we get you into the showroom to choose those.
5) Once the materials are chosen and all pricing is complete we will set up a final time and date to meet. At that point, we will sign a contract outlining the work and receive from you a deposit to begin.
6) Usually, within one week of signing the contract, we go ahead and order the materials needed and set up the date to begin the flooring installation.
7) We then get started on installing your flooring and will continue the project in a timely manner until completed.
8) Once the remodel is complete we will do a final walk through with you to make sure everything looks just as it should. That is when the final balance will be paid for the completed kitchen remodel.
Get It Touch With Us Today To Get A Customized Free Estimate For Your Flooring Needs!